Video Marketing By The Numbers
Not convinced video marketing is the way of the future? Here are a few statistics to help you understand exactly how popular video marketing has become in recent years, according to news shared by HubSpot:
* Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
* Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
* Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
* 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
* According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
* 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
* 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
* A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
* Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
* 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
* Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
There is no doubt that the future is now. It's time to begin or expand your video marketing strategy.